Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday

Well, Sorry that I didn't get a chance to post anything yesterday, but it has been a little hectic around here the last couple days.
Dusty got hurt at work on Monday, so we had to take him to the emergency room, and then the following morning we had to go to work pro. So now he is off work until next Tuesday. He smashed his elbow, it looks horrible, I can only imagine how it feels. Poor guy.
What's next??????????????
Josie is doing great!! I went up last night and stayed the majority of the night and came home around 4:30 this morning to get a couple hours sleep before Easton woke up. Dusty is here, but he is limited on his mobility right now, so I wanted to be here to help him out. I will go back this evening, myself, my mom, and my grandma. She still weighs 4 pounds 14 ounces, so that's good. Monday night she was retaining a little fluid, so now she has evened out! She had a great night while I was there, she was sleeping so sound. She is looking more and more like Easton everyday, especially while she's sleeping.
She has outgrown most of her preemie clothes already, she can still wear the onesies, but her little sleepers are to small. SHE IS SO LONG!
I am still waiting on the Dr.'s to make rounds, they are on the unit, but they have not made it to her room yet. Josie is now the senior citizen of the unit. She has been there the longest. Hopefully, our turn to leave will be coming soon:)
I will let you know what the plans for the day are as soon as I hear from the Dr.
Thank you all for your continuous thoughts and prayers! We really appreciate it!
Talk to you all soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment