Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday Night

Well, I just got off the phone with Josie's nurse, and they said that she now weighs 3 pounds and 9 ounces. She is getting so big!! She is on 28 percent oxygen tonight on the c-pap on a pressure of 6. That is GREAT!! We are so happpy that things are ging good for her now, and that she is feeling better.
She has been resting well all night, and is enjoying listening to the cmt channel. She has to have sound.
I am not able to go see her tomorrow, so my Dad is going, and actually the nurse told me tonight that if my Dad is comfortable, he can hold her. The only people that have held her so far are myself, Dusty and my Mom. I'm not sure he will hold her yet, she is so small, and he has a hard time putting his hands in her isolette, he's afraid he will hurt her, or pass a germ to her.
He likes just sitting by her isolette and talking to her, but we will see. I think he will give in. HA HA!
Nothing else really going on for tonight, she is resting good, and tolerating her feeds, pooping and peeing. That's all we can ask for right now.
Please jsut continue to pray for her. She'll be home in no time. I just know it..

No comments:

Post a Comment