Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wednesday Early Morning (5:00a.m.)

Well, I just called to check on Miss Josie, and she is still being a little trooper. She lost that little bit of fluid that she was retaining, so that's good. She is at 28% oxygen still on a pressure of 6, she is just hanging out at that spot right now, but that's ok, she'll get there, she just likes to take her good old time. She had a great night and slept well. She was getting ready to have her morning assessment to update the Dr.'s for their morning rounds, so I'm not really sure what the Dr.'s plans are for today yet!
I am hoping that my mom is off tomorrow, if so I think that Dusty and I are going to stay with her tonight. I have a preemie parent connection meeting at the hospital tonight. We are making our posters to display at the March for Babies walk. Josie is going to love hers.
Well, I will let you all know what the Dr.'s say. Talk to you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment