Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday Night

Well, I just got off the phone with the nurse. Josie weighs 3pounds 12 ounces tonight. She is retaining a little fluid, but nothing that they are concerned about! She will get her Diurel at midnight, and then she will lose that extra fluid. She got her bath and is wearing her Dadddies Little Princess onesie tonight with a pink bow in her hair. The nurse took a picture. I left a disposable camera at the hospital in her room so that if the nurses do something neat, or something goes on that they think I might like, they can take a picture for me. I just love those nurses. They are soooo great with Miss Josie.
Other than that she is all tucked in for the night.
I will be there in the morning to spend the day with her.... I can't wait to see her. I miss her soooo much. No mother should have to leave their child.... Just doesn't seem fair.. She'll be home in no time though...
I'll update you more tomorrow. Keep praying for her...Thanks everyone. We love you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment