Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Evening

Well, I am up here at the hospital with Josie, and I just got her bathed and all dressed. Picked her outfits out for the next couple of days, so now she is ready to go.
She is doing great, she's actually sleeping right this minute, so I snouck out to the computer which is in the family waiting area. I told Dusty that the Easter Bunny better bring me a laptop for Easter. HA HA!!
She is still in a pressure of 5 at 27% oxygen, I THINK that they MIGHT take her to nasal canula tomorrow, but who knows! As long as she is doing good, I don't care what they do. I just don't want them to rush her. She was to sick of a baby to rush her, she has had a long 8 weeks.
We are taking Easton to the Easter Egg hunt tomorrow, and then Dusty and I are coming to visit for a few hours, and then we are going home, because the Easter Bunny will come tomorrow night for Easton. Then Sunday we are doing Easter with Easton in the morning, while my mom and Grandma come and see Josie, then they are coming to get Easton, and then Dusty and I will come do Easter with little Josie. We were going to bring Easton on Sunday also, but he has started with a runny nose, so I think that it would be best of we didn't bring him, just to be on the safe side. We can't handle anymore bad times. Next year the four of us will be together for Easter.
So, I will be heading home soon so that we can color eggs with Easton tonight, so I will update you all later. O' by the way Josie weights 3lbs 14.5 oz. ALMOST 4 POUNDS!!!!! YEAH!!!!!
KEEP PRAYING!
Love- Dusty, SueAnn, Easton and Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment