Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday Night

Well, Nothing really new with Miss Josie so far this weekend. She is doing the nasal canula 3 times a day now, and she has done very well on it for the last couple days. She weighs 5 pounds 4.8 ounces tonight. She is getting so big.
Dusty and I are heading up to spend the day with her tomorrow. Nana(My mom) went and spent some time with her today, and Dusty and I spent the day with Easton, Austin and Kendal.
It's hard, because when I'm home I feel like i need to be there with Josie, and when I'm with Josie I feel like i need to be home. UGHHHHHHH..... Crazy!
This will all be over soon, and Josie will be home with us, and then I won't have to divide all this time up. I just pray that day comes soon.................
I will update you all when I get home tomorrow night. Until then We love you all... Please keep praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment