Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Night

Well, Dusty and I have been home from the hospital for a few hours now. When we went to get Easton from my Mom and Dad's we decided to take him on a four wheeler ride. So we all, my Mom, Dad, Dusty, Easton and I all went riding. We had a great time.
Josie is still continuing to do great! She weighs 5lbs 6 oz tonight! She is really gaining well. She is still alternating on the nasal canuala, and is enjoying it. We are just taking tings slow still, we don't want to rush her!
Nothing really new, just been busy getting everything ready for the March of Dimes walk on May 9th. It's gonna be so much fun. We have been making her posters and things and they are sooo cute. I will have tons of pictures to put on here.
I will update you as it comes. Thanks, and please continue to pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment