Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday Night

Sorry I haven't posted anything today, but I just got home from the hospital. I got to bath Josie for the first time. The nurses have been the ones doing it, but tonight it was all Mommy!!! I was so thrilled. Things are just getting better and better. I pray that they continue to go that way!
She is on the c-pap of 4 at about 25% oxygen, and then she has her turns with the high flow nasal canula also. We skipped the high flow turn this evening, because this morning she got a little tired and her resperations were up, so I suggested to the Dr. that maybe we should just skip the next one and let her rest, and then start again in the morning. When I gave her her bath tonight we did put her on the high flow for just an hour or so, but then we put her right back on the c-pap and she did wonderful, NO trouble at all, so she will be ready to go by morning.
She weighs 4 pounds 5 ounces tonight, she is getting so big! Actually some of her preemie clothes are getting to small. I never thought I would be so happy to see her outgrow her clothes!
I will be going to see Josie again tomorrow evening, I can't go in the morning, because I have to take Dusty to get his wisdom teeth pulled out. I will take care of him for most of the day, and then Easton and I will go spend some time with her!
So, everything is going great! Please continue to pray that she stays healthy, and gets to come home soon....

**** Remember, If anyone else is interested in doing the March Of Dimes walk with us all, please contact us SOON!!!! Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment