Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday Morning

JOSIE WEIGHS 4 POUNDS....... YEAH!!!!!!
I just talked to Josie's nurse, and Josie has hit the 4 pound mark. She actually weighs 4 pounds and 1 ounce. Hard to believe the little girl who weighed 1 pound 8 weeks ago is up to 4 pounds today. It's amazing.
She is doing great, she's up to 34cc every 3 hours on her feedings, and she is doing great! She got her nasal canula time at 3:30 this morning until 5:30, and she did good. They will do it again at 2:30 today.
I am waiting to get a call from the Dr.'s to see what the plan for today is. They had not made rounds the last time I talked to the nurse.
I am heading up as soon as my dad or Dusty gets home to get Easton, and spend the evening and most the night with her since Dusty is off tomorrow!
I'll post more when I talk toy the Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment