Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone, I hope that the bunny found it's way to your house. Easton got a John Deere battery operated tractor with a wagon, and his wagon was full of candy. Crazy bunny!!!
Little Miss Josie got a cute pink ballerina basket full of 2 oz baby bottles, onesies, and some baby headbands. That bunny sure knows what she needs.
I talked to the nurse this morning, and she is doing WONDERFUL! She is keeping her body temperature now, so they are thinking about putting her back in her crib, and also they ARE going to start her on the nasal canula today, and see how she does. I know that she will do GREAT! She just has to take things slow!
We are spending time with Easton, and then my mom is coming to get him, and we are going to see Josie.
We wish you all a very Happy Easter.
I'll talk to you all soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment