Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday

Well, Josie is still continuing to do well. She started getting her vaccinations late last night, so she has a small fever right now, but they have given her some Tylenol to help with that. She will get another vaccination later. I asked them to break them up as much as possible so that she didn't get so many at one time. I think she has been through enough!
She is still on her c-pap, they have not started up the nasal canula again yet, which is just fine with me, I think she needs a little more time to rest, and let her lungs get a little stronger.
My mom and Grandma went to visit today, and spend the day with her. I have just been cleaning and playing with Easton. This is the first day in a long time that I have just stayed around home, I just feel like I should be there with her every second, so my Mom and Grandma went so that I could get some things done around here. I thik this is the first time that my house has gotten a good cleaning in almost 10 weeks....
I will talk to you all again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment