Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday Night

Wow, we have had a busy day. Easter egg hunts, wrestling tournaments, and more Easter egg hunts. Easton is sooo wore out.
Josie is doing wonderful, she is still in her isolette, they are just going to let her hang out there for a couple days, she actually sleeps better in there anyways. She is at 26% oxygen and her c-pap is on the last level, a pressure of 4. She weighs 3 lbs. 15.8 oz. Almost 4 pounds. How exciting!!
We are getting our Easter baskets ready to put out for the Easter bunny, never thought that I would have 2 kids this Easter, but I am soooo thankful that I do.
Dusty has had a hard day, I think that he has told me a hundred times today that he wishes that she wasn't so far away, and that he misses her. His eyes just tear up, and it breaks my heart. He, and all of us just want her home so bad. I just keep telling him soon enough. We literally dream about that day!
Other than that, that's all I have for right now. Thanks for everything everyone. We really appreciate it..

No comments:

Post a Comment