Thursday, July 23, 2009

Surgery Day

Well, it's about 4:30 in the morning, and Josie and I are just sitting here! Today is her surgery day to have her med port placed. I have been dreading this day for a week now. I just wish that she did not have to go through this, I would give anything to trade her places and do this for her. I swore to myself and her that after 100 days in the NICU, I would never leave her again, and now, I have to hand her off to some stranger to do this surgery to her. Honestly, I am just sick... Her and I have been up for a little while, and I just get this huge lump in my throat whenever her little blue eyes look into mine. If I could just make this better for her!
Soon, it will all be over and she will be back to being the happy little princess she is... I will update you all as soon as I get access to a computer, but I have one more favor to ask.
Please as you have all done sooooo many times in the past, please, please pray for her. I know that my grandfather will be watching over her today, but the prayers of others are always helpful...
Thank you all so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment