Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bump In The Road......

Well, Josie was not able to get her last infusion. It is just toooo much for her. So, on Thursday at 2:00 p.m. she will have surgery to have a port put in. Things were just going to smoothly, there was bound to be a bump in the road. I just wish that I could trade her places and do this for her. When is enough enough for her. She has been through so much, it's just heartbreaking.
Every Dr. has said that this is the best route for her in the long run, and the way that I look at it is, we have trusted them this long, so we can't lose faith now, right? A girlfriend of mine gave me a new quote, and i just love it...
"If God brought you to it, then God will get you through it". That is the truth.
I know that she is a strong little girl, but it is just so scary. Just the idea of surgery and what she will feel makes my stomach turn.
I'm just glad that she will never remember this. Once we get through this, we will be back on the road to happy and healthy.
She is 9 pounds 8 ounces....
Cooing, and smiling all the time. She is just absolutely amazing!!!! So we are asking once again for you all to please keep her in your prayers!
I will update you more as we get it....
Thanks soooo much.
Love to all.......

1 comment:

  1. Still praying for Josie and your family!!! Hope she comes through the surgery with flying colors!

    ReplyDelete