Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th Of July ~

Happy 4th of July, and also Happy Birthday to my husband. Josie got to experience her first set of fireworks last night at Seneca Lake, and then tonight in Caldwell. We stayed in the van, but it was so great for the 4 of us to all get to go together. Easton loved them, and Josie slept right through them. Go figure. Next year they both will be running around, and we won't be able to get them to sit or sleep. LOL
While we were there tonight I got to see some family friends that I have not had the chance to see since Josie was born. One coached my softball team, and the other was my girl scout leader when i was a little girl. They see my mom quite often and ask about my kids all the time. So, it was very nice to see them and their entire family tonight. I think that we all had a moment when we first saw each other. So, to the Franklins, thank you so much for all your prayers. It was great to see you!
Other than that, nothing really going on. Hope you all have a Happy and Safe 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment