Sunday, July 12, 2009

5 MONTHS OLD~~~~~~~~

WOW, JOSIE IS 5 MONTHS OLD TODAY!!!! Where has the time went. It still feels like only yesterday that she was brought to us so early... I still have a hard time sometimes realizing that everything is ok!!! I guess things were just bad for toooo long, and now, she is doing exceptionally well.
We just stayed around home today. My cousin had her daughters 1st birthday party today, but we did not attend, I was a little nervous of taking her around all those little ones, so we just stayed home and enjoyed the day!!
She is doing great, good reports from all Dr.'s so far, so we will keep praying that things continue to do so well for her. She definitely deserves it.
As for Easton, he loves her more and more each day. It brings tears to my eyes when I see them together. When he holds her hands when she's crying, or if he has to hug and kiss her when he leaves the room, these are the best days of my life.
These 2 little children have brought me such happiness, I can't even begin to explain. I think Easton matures by 5 years each night in his sleep. He just totally amazes me. He is wonderful....
Dusty is great, busy working, trying to make up for some of the time that he has missed in the last 5 months, but he'll get there.
We have a couple date nights planned, in September, we are both in a wedding, and then in November we have the Army's military ball. So that gives us a couple nights to ourselves. MY Mom and Dad are the lucky ones who get to entertain the kids overnight those two nights. LOL They will ALL have a blast.

Hope you all are enjoying your summer, take care and be safe. Love to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment