Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Night

Well, the weekend is over. Is sure was beautiful out. We went to my MOm and Dad's, and Easton ran wild!!!! My grandma who was here from New York visiting is leaving in the morning. Months. months ago, she decided to come so that she could be here in May when Josie was born, but as we all know Josie decided to come a lot earlier then that. It is soooo hard to say good bye, and she just loves the kids so so so much. She is planning on coming back in September and staying the winter, so we will be looking forward to that. I love when she comes, and hate when she leaves. Easton just loves her so much, he will not understand why she is not here. It has been so amazing to have her here, and be here for Josie's homecoming!
Josie is doing great! Eating 3 ounces every three hours. She is such a pig! She has changed so much since we brought her home. It's amazing! She weighed 7 pounds on Friday, so I can't wait to see what she weighs in the morning! I have lots of new pics, just gotta get the time to put them all up! LOL It's a little rough with her and Easton sometimes, lol, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I would LOVE to see new pics of my little Josie!!!! :) I bet she looks like a completely different baby now! I got to see her 'boyfriend' the other day at the hospital. Cooper came to visit all of his nurses...and cried the whole time! I think he was afraid his mom and dad were gonna leave him with us again! :) I promised him we wouldn't keep him! Hope things are going well for you!!! :) Miss seeing you at the hospital every day!!!! :)
    ~Molly :)

    ReplyDelete