Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday- One Week Since Homecomng!

It has been one week since Josie finally made it home. What a week it has been. She weighs 7 pounds .4 ounces today, She is filling out so much. She is doing wonderful, they say that when they come home, they blossom, and she has definitely done that.
She basically just sleeps and eats, she is starting to have a little more awake time, but with her chronic lung disease, eating is a lot of work.
She failed her hearing test, so they are afraid that with all the medicine that she was on, she might have some hearing loss. We got to Akron Childrens on Wednesday, and we will know more then. If she does, then we will deal with it. At this point, I am just so thankful to have her home in our arms, I can handle that. We will be just fine.
We have a lot of Dr.'s appointments in the next few weeks, but I will post as soon as I have the time. Easton and Josie keep me pretty busy.
Easton is doing well, still adjusting, but that is to be expected, we can't forget that he's only 2!
Dusty and I are doing great, It's nice to spend time together and all be in one place and not running different directions. Life is good!!!!!!
I'll update more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment