Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday Afternoon

Well, I think that the wrong people got the impression on my venting episode last night. LOL I was talking about the other side of the family. LOL My family and friends have been wonderful. Barbie, we love you, and are thinking of you and your sister, and we are all praying for her. I will get you your pictures SOON!!
Morgan and Justin and Cade, you guys are great! We can't wait for you to meet our Little miss Josie, we know that you care so much, your posts sure do show it....
Paula, we have to set up a date for you to meet her. You are always in our thoughts and we can't wait to see you with her...
To all My wonderful family and friends we know that you are there. We love you all so much..
Josie is sleeping right now, a little upset belly today, so we are just relaxing and watching cartoons. Hope you all are enjoying the wonderful weather...
Busy weekend with Josie's infusion on Sunday and the palminoligist on Monday!
We will let you all know what we find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment