Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday Night

So, things are still going great! Just busy! We have family here from Tennessee visiting, and getting the chance to meet Miss Josie. Everyone just can't get over how small she is, I tell them that they should have seen her 4 months ago, that was small. She is doing so wonderful!
Nothing really new, haven't had any Dr.'s appointments, so we have no new news.....
We are so glad that MY family and friends have been there for us, and have taken the time out of there busy schedules to come and visit, or give us a call. Some family that is close doesn't bother to call, it's the family that has to drive for hours that really shows they care. Can you tell some frustration has set in. Dusty and I now see who the real ones are that care...
Can you tell that we have been having our serious talks. We both agreed that someday those people will regret the decisions that they have made, and it will be too late. All WE can say is THANK GOD for my family and friends...
So, now that I have vented to you all, and you think that I have lost my mind, I am going to go and relax with the family! I'm sure that you all have felt this way sometime or another in your life, or maybe not, maybe I was the only one that got sucked in... LOL
Love to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment