Tuesday, August 11, 2009

6 MONTHS OLD~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Well, In 53 minutes Josie Lynn Marie will be 6 months old. Where has the last 6 months gone. She is doing absolutely amazing. A little over 11 pounds and has rolled over, coo's, and smiles all the time. She is just such a miracle. It's hard to believe that she is the same little girl that fit in our hand 6 months ago. I remember the first time I held her, I actually was nervous, my heart raced, and my palms were sweating like they never had before, by the time we left the NICU, it was an old routine. Since we have came home, I have been her Mom, friend, nurse, and Dr.. I have learned so much in the past few months. Trust me, I never wanna repeat it, but it has made me a stronger and better person. She and Easton are my world. They are what I live for each and everyday!
So, she went to the eye Dr. the other day, and got a clean bill of health. Her eyes are perfect!!! No more visits for 4 months!!!! Her yes are 100% PERFECT, A REAL DREAM COME TRUE TO US!!!
Thank you all for your prayers. We really appreciate it!!!

1 comment: